Terms and Conditions of use Library & Archives NT ICT facilities
Welcome to Library & Archives NT. These terms and conditions apply to the use of ICT facilities such as WIFI and Computers at the Library & Archives NT premises.
- ‘Library & Archives NT’ means Library & Archives NT being a branch of the Northern Territory Department of Territory Families, Housing and Communities in connection with the supply of the Service; and
- ‘You’ or ‘Your’ means the person accepting these Terms and any person who accesses the internet on their own device using WIFI provided by Library & Archives NT or devices owned by the Library & Archives NT including any authorised users.
By using this service You agree to the following:
- Conditions of entry to Library & Archives NT premises
- WIFI terms and conditions of use
- Copyright and Moral Rights law
- Copyright and Library & Archives NT Content
- Digital Services Termination Guideline
- Inappropriate Materials on the Internet Guideline
- Terms and Conditions of use of eResources
- User Generated Content Guideline
If You do not comply with these terms and conditions the Northern Territory Library reserves the right to:
- Insist You exit from a website immediately
- Switch off the computer, phone or tablet showing a website
- Not allow You to print anything from a website
- Take away any printed copies of websites or their content
- Ask You to leave Library & Archives NT premises.
|You can contact us by:|
|Post: GPO Box 42 Darwin 0801|
|Telephone: (08) 8999 7177|
|Contact us by email|