Conditions of Entry to Library & Archives NT Venues
It is a pleasure to welcome people to Library & Archives NT whether online or in person. For the enjoyment and safety for all we do ask that you follow these terms and conditions while you are with us.
- Treat all Library & Archives NT Clients and Staff with respect and courtesy.
- Refrain from behaviour which may disturb others.
- Inform Staff of any concerns relating to the behaviour of other clients.
- Comply with dress standards and wear footwear at all times.
- Accept responsibility for personal belongings. Keep valuable items with you at all times, for your safety.
- Treat collections, property, equipment and facilities with care.
- To protect the Collections from loss or theft, Library & Archives NT reserves the right for staff to examine clients' bags if the security alarm is activated.
- Refrain from consuming food and drink, with the exception of bottled water or lidded water containers to ensure the safety of our collections.
- Maintain an environment conducive for research and study, Set mobile phones to 'silent' in quiet research areas.
- While all care will be taken with supervision of children participating in education programs and events, duty of care rests with the parents or legal guardian.
You can contact us by:
|Post: GPO Box 42 Darwin 0801|
|Telephone: (08) 8999 7177|
|Contact us by email|